Sponsored by Brookdale Senior Living
Date: Postponed until further notice
Time: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Cost: $25.00 per person
Where: Northeast Tarrant County Courthouse
645 Grapevine Hwy, Hurst, TX 76054
Invite a friend and join us for a fun filled afternoon with our guest speaker Licensed Clinical Social Worker Lynn Hagan ’77 as we celebrate our Club’s Past Presidents benefiting The Big Event at Texas A&M and The Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth.
Reservations can be made at the February or March Monthly Meetings or print the Big Event Reservation Form below and mail in with payment by March 16th. (deadline extended due to postponement.)
Mail Registration Form and Check Payment to:
Fort Worth/Tarrant County Aggie Moms Club
Attn: Big Event Luncheon Chair
P.O. Box 162654
Ft Worth, TX 76161
Online Payment feature to be added in the future.
Any questions please contact Sherry Caver our Big Event Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSIDER BEING A TABLE HOSTESS
If you would like to be a Table Hostess at the Big Event Luncheon, please contact Melanie McCune at: email@example.com by March 18th.
Table Hostess – What does a Big Event Table Hostess have to do?
- As a Table Hostess, you come up with a Theme for your table, then plan how to decorate your table based on that theme. Feel free to team up with another Aggie Mom as a co-hostess!
- Set your table for eight (8); use your fine china, seasonal plates, tailgate paper plates or anything that goes with your table theme. Your table should include:
–8 dinner plates/chargers (clear plastic buffet plates will be used for food and set on top of these during lunch)
–8 coffee cups or mugs
–8 water or iced tea glasses
–8 sets flatware (forks, knives, spoons)
–8 napkins (napkin rings optional)
–8 small luncheon “favors” that follow your theme
–Round tablecloth (placemats, runners, overlays, chair covers optional)
–One fabulous centerpiece that illustrates your theme!
- Aggie Moms’ Club will provide the food, drinks, plastic dinner and dessert plates, and cream, sugar, lemons, salt, pepper, butter as needed.
- Prior to the luncheon, Table Hostesses will contact those assigned to their table, introduce themselves and let them know about the table and anything special you’d like them to bring or wear to match your theme (i.e. Rangers t-shirts for Rangers theme; Western Wear for a Texas theme)
- Table Hostesses are welcome and encouraged to invite friends, relatives and other Aggie Moms to attend the luncheon and sit at your table. (All attendees, including hostesses, must purchase a ticket to the luncheon.)
- The Big Event is all about giving back to the community. In years past, Table Hostesses were assigned a certain item from the Ronald McDonald House wish list to have each table guest bring to the luncheon, to be donated to the RMH of Fort Worth. We will continue with this tradition, although we may give back to an expanded list of community organizations.
- About two weeks before the event, Table Hostesses will be asked to provide a short write up about their table theme for inclusion in the luncheon program.
- Table Hostesses will have approximately 2 hours before the event to set up their tables.
Being a Table Hostess is a fun way to show off that beautiful china that never gets used, those special knick-knacks you’ve collected over the years, or to celebrate your favorite season – just let your imagination and creativity guide you!