2021-22 MEETING SCHEDULE
We hope you can join us for our Welcome Back Meeting on September 27, 2021!
- September 27th @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law (Welcome Back Meeting
- October 18th @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law (99th Birthday Celebra)tion)
- November 15th @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law (Thanksgiving Dinner)
- December 6th @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law (Holiday Mixer)
- January 24th @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law
- February – Chili Cook-off In Lieu of Meeting
- March 21st @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law
- April 18th @6:30pm – TAMU School of Law (Officer Elections)
- May – End of Year Banquet/Senior Recognition/Officer Installation
Our club’s Member Meetings are held once a month on a Monday Night from September thru May. These meetings start at 6:30 p.m. with a delicious themed potluck meal followed by a TAMU themed program. A Food Sign Up List is usually provided prior to meetings so you can bring a food item to share and we provide plates, utensils, and drinks.
Texas A&M School of Law at 1515 Commerce St located downtown (see map below) is our usual meeting space unless noted otherwise. FREE PARKING is available in the “Howdy Lot” on the East side of the Law School and the entrance is located on the West side of the building.
Subscribe to our mailing list on this page (panel to the right) if you would like to receive notices of our meetings and activities. Thanks and Gig’Em!