Every year the FWTC Aggie Moms’ Club raises funds to provide multiple scholarships to deserving Tarrant County Students who are incoming Freshmen on their way to Texas A&M University in College Station and Upperclassmen Aggies. We greatly appreciate your support of this effort!
LOOKING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP?
If you are a current or future Aggie looking for college money, we appreciate your interest in our scholarships. We are still offering our annual scholarships but beginning with the 2018-2019 school year, they are being administered and distributed by Texas A&M University. This is good news because you don’t have to go through an additional application process. Simply follow the instructions on the TAMU scholarship website and you will be considered for the Fort Worth/Tarrant County Aggie Moms Scholarships and many others. Here’s the link: https://scholarships.tamu.edu/
The Fort Worth/Tarrant County Aggie Moms’ Club is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities to current and future A&M students. Recipients will receive a $1,000 scholarship, applied to university tuition in equal amounts ($500) for the fall and spring semesters. The actual number of scholarships awarded is based on the amount of funds raised throughout the Aggie Moms’ Club program year, and thus varies from year to year.
The Fort Worth/Tarrant County (FWTC) Aggie Moms’ Club Scholarship program seeks to recognize and reward students who are:
- proficient in academics
- involved in purposeful activities outside of the classroom with emphasis on campus-based organizations, volunteerism, leadership, employment and service
- be a full-time undergraduate student or a graduating high school senior during the 2018-2019 school year;
- reside in Tarrant County or an adjacent county which is not currently represented by an A&M Mothers’ Club; undergraduate students must maintain their permanent address in Tarrant County;
- meet the academic requirements established by Texas A&M University
- complete at least 18 hours in the academic year (Fall-Spring)
- maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- remain in “good standing” with the University at the time of disbursement of scholarship funds, i.e., may not be on conduct or academic probation;
- not have a relative on the Scholarship Committee which determines the recipients; and
- submit a new application each year they wish to be considered for a scholarship.
Simply follow the instructions on the TAMU scholarship website. If you meet our eligibility requirements, you will be considered for the Fort Worth/Tarrant County Aggie Moms Scholarships. Here’s the link: https://scholarships.tamu.edu/